Monday, February 26, 2007

Starting..

Shirshendu & me got little more close today. I am quite happy by listening about the in-campus going to happen in our college on 6th MAR 2007. Its big deal for me as the company(HORIZON HR SOLUTION) where i got selected is not yet give me the offer letter so i am bit insecure. I was trying here and there but i should concentrate on this in campus drive. Though 26, 27 & 28 there is Fest in our college. We have decided to ROCK for the last time. Prabhat, falguni, Shirshendu & aniruddha will join me this time in fest. So we the 'NEUCLEUS' gang is close again. I have decided to put my full effort on the studies for the upcoming campussing just right after the fest(ELIXIR '07). Unwillingly my relationship with Ananda is bit damaged for some bad manners of him, as i couldn't expect that type of thing from ananda. Anyway I am trying my best for Capgemini.

WISH ME BEST OF LUCK FOR THAT. Keep Smiling. :)

No comments: